Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 18:38:14 GMT
hi I was given one of these cages and it didnt have a base with it so i
bought a large metal pan that is used in a dog cage as a floor I set the
cage on top of this the floor is pertected the ferret is safe if I have
to cage her and as heavy as this cage ( at least the one I have is )I do
not believe a ferret could tip it over I would think if you used anything
that you could set the cage on and that item was cleanable and not
chewable or edible as a bottom it would work for you .

Its the little things in life that make me happy!