From:
Patricia Willard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 19 May 1994 09:58:59 -0400
We are currently building a private data bank of ferret owners. This
information will be FOR OUR EYES ONLY and is needed for us to be able to
educate the petfood distributors who do not seem to understand or believe the
multitude of persons who own ferrets.  We have been combated by these people
as they do not believe us when we tell them how many there are.

I am asking for permission to have your name/address/city and state/number of
fuzzies per household.  Please send this information to me via a short note
for our personal data bank.  The information will not be distributed to
anyone and will remain confidential.  It is strictly for being able to  help
get TOTALLY FERRET  ferret food into the petstores per your response.

Please mail to:

Performance Foods, Inc
190 Old Salem Road
Dayton, OH  45415

We also wish to thank all the people who came to meet us at the St. Paul
PetFair this past weekend.  You were all terrific!  We will be at the
L.I.F.E. Show in Alexandria, VA on May 28.  Please stop in to say hello and
pick up a sample of TOTALLY FERRET.

Thank you all for your support!