From:
"Charles D. Pratt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 09:03:27 -0600
Hi all:
    I recently upsized my fuzzies' cage and am really happy with their new
"home." It's a Ferret Playpen from Midwest and and measures 24Wx36Lx48H.
Quite ample space for three growing ferrets--maybe even room to add one
more:) It's similar to the cat playpen Midwest markets with the addition of
ladders.  I've modified things slightly by ordering two extra platforms from
the manufacturer because it seems like there's almost too much wasted
vertical space.  The cage is great re: its base is on casters, it has large
access doors, and disassembles to fold flat.

    Right now, I cage my ferrets at night, but I'd like to start leaving
them out of their cage when they're full-grown.  The reason I don't leave
them out now is I'm scared I'd roll over and squish them if they were in bed
with me.  Another reason is that I'm a surgery resident and frequently have
to get up in the middle of the night to take care of patients.  Rounding up
'rets before I leave my home may be problematic.  Does anyone out there have
any suggestions?

    Thanks for any advice. Hugs to your fuzzies.  Spoil 'em rotten!!!:)

Chad
Binky(I still pee on the floor just to keep my person on his toes)
Jackson(this new cage is cool!!)
Possum(what's this about toes--they're my fave chew toy)