Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2010 19:13:32 -0400
Jim, the "wit of Wolfy" very much appreciates the heart felt stories
about Linus and Russel. I am so thankful that you spent your valuable
time to put forth so much effort to share them with us all! Thank you,
thank you, thank you.

I think Linus and Russels memories have burrowed under my skin ...
just like the cuderibra in your story.

"NO DR. K!!! Get awaaaaaaaay from me with those tweezers and scalpel!
You may NOT have my cuderibra, Linus and Russel."
::Running like heck for the Tennessee woods::

Wolfy, not with wit, but with larvae.