From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2010 08:21:33 -0700
I would love to hear from anyone in the Rochester, NY area who might
enjoy getting together with their sewing machines and any remnant
materials to sew for ferret shelters. This is an effort to copy that
great group called the Crafty Weasels, which I would coordinate with
to be sure we are not duplicating our services. Now more than ever
shelters need out help.

I have located a location that would accommodate us so that we would
have plenty of outlets for the machines as well as a number of large
conference style tables to accommodate cutting out and laying out
materials.

This location is in Spencerport which is easily accessible from Rts.
390 and 490 via 531. Please e-mail me off line if you are interested.

Cathy Ryan

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
Hide not amongst the shadows of grief, But frolick openly in the
meadows of memories. sp