Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:10:28 -0400
I wanted to let some of you know that I recently bought a toy for kitty
cats from ABC distributing.  It is round and has two dangling round balls
to play with and is completely lined with wool.  You can tie up one end or
you can just leave it open for ferrets to roam in and out.  I have found
that during feeding and play time, my ferrets eat first and immediately
climb into this toy.  They have completely fallen in love with it!  So, if
any of you need something to keep your ferrets occupied, look up in the
newest catalog online at www.abcdistributing.com and purchase one!  It
was only $4.95 I think.

Great toy!!
Tracy