From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:09:21 -0500
That the new kit is a talker.

That Mornie emphasized that I had too many herbs by creating a need for
consolidation.  (Okay, it is alternatively called digging up my plants
and dragging some off.)

That after a year I had my last orthopedic appointment yesterday and
only have to go back if something goes wrong or when my braces wear
out.

That people like Bruce Williams exist to set me right when my brain
wanders off in the wrong direction (which happened with those plaques
just today, as you will see from one of my posts which is corrected in
another) and that mistakes and owning up to them are great ways to learn.

That the FML is such a wonderful place to make friends.

That Bill Gruber is one of the best friends a person could have and one
of the best moderators any internet list could have.

That Chere and Jackie have generators.

That truth does come out, and healing, helpful support, or corrections
get made.

That ferret abusers do at times wind up convicted and sentenced, and that
people love other species enough and are industrious enough to make that
happen.

That wonderful people create symposia, advice sites, discussion sites,
lists, and improved legislation for ferrets.

That a number of the very best people I have ever known are ferret
people.

That in 3 weeks I will be older than my mother or grandfather ever was,
so expect to continue that for at least 30 years more.

That my great niece's upcoming surgery is expected to go well and her
current fetal brother is so far not having the same problem.

That all of our nieces are happier now.

That many emergencies turned out well this year in our human family.

That ferret kisses are almost as sweet as Steve's.

That the world has anyone as wonderful as Steve and he is silly enough
to love me in return evenafter all of these years.

That you are here.