From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:03:18 -0800
Need some advice folks.  I have a guy that is trying to shut down on
me...the first time I've seen this.  As soon as he came in he started
with brown stress poop, he drinks but shakes his head like he doesn't
like it and will only eat small amounts of baby food.  He just lays and
shivers.  I don't know what else to do for him.  He doesn't want to be
cuddled or loved, just to be left alone and has also lost interest in
pal'ing around with the guy he came in with...previous owner reports
that he pulled the same thing when he lost his first cage mate.  Anyone
know of herbals for this?

Thanks

[SY]