Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 12:56:13 EDT
I don't mean to upset anyone, but does anyone have an update on DM's
farm? I've been going to the special fml page but nothing new has been
posted since March 13, I think! Even if an update can be put on that
page. I would like to know that this whole thing hasn't been drooped
now! Thanx a lot. Please no one be mad that I asked!

Oh, and I have just a quick, kind of dumb question, but here goes. When
do ferrets get their true mask. I have a ferret almost 6 months old and
suddenly he has a little black below his eyes. At first I thought it
was dirt but it wouldn't wash off. Then I thought he hurt it, but it
doesn't bother him and theres no swelling or anything! Could he be just
now getting a mask. His little face is normally all white! thanks again

[Moderator's note: Special FML page? There was one day of off-list
replies posted, if that's the page you meant, but I wasn't planning
to update that further.

On the other hand, I've been told a status report will be sent when
ready.  Anyone have something to say about the status?  BIG]