From:
KIMBERLY RICHARDS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 23:56:17 +0000
Hi everyone,
I want to thank everyone on the list for their outpouring of love and
assistance in my situation.  I was afraid I would be ridiculed for what
I'm doing, I feel like a horrible ferret mom.  But I received many emails
offering help and I do appreciate it.  I contacted Barbara Ludt from
Penney Farms, I think she's in cooperation with South FL Ferret Rescue.
She found someone interested in taking my fuzzies immediately after I
called her.  A man named Douglas Blanchard and his wife are going to adopt
them, he has bred ferrets in the past and seems to know a bit about them
and loves having them.  I am so grateful to everyone for their offers of
assistance.  I will really miss being a part of such a loving and
supportive community.  This will probably be my last post, so I want to
thank all of you for being there throughout the last 6 years of my life
as a ferret mom.  Thanks and God Bless all of you and your sweet furry
babies.

With much love, Kimberly
Patenaude