From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 00:50:35 -0400
http://www.smartgroups.com/message/readmessage.cfm?gid=1423922
&messageid=5112&startid=5118

Well I think Mike hit the nail on the head.  Do not wait for the signs to
return!  Use the Lupron every 4 months to prevent the elevation in the
hormones and the return of the clinical signs.  I have also had some
cases where the adrenal gland feels smaller on abdominal palpation with
Lupron.  Personally I think Lupron does indeed shrink the adrenal gland
in some cases.  These are most likely cases of hyperplasia, so when you
remove the stimulation to the adrenal gland (LH) with Lupron it returns
to normal size.

Hope that helps,
Jerry Murray, DVM