Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 20:24:49 -0500
I posted yesterday about how my ferrets had killed a pair of 3 week old
kittens.  I cannot count how many emails I have received thanking me for
swallowing my pride and posting that story, if only to save someone the
same grief.  I am still ashamed.  I will never forget the incident.  But
all of you who took the time to write me and tell me that it was a
forgivable accident, *sob* I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Thank
you, oh, thank you.  Perhaps I will meet some of you at the Pennsauken, NJ
ferret show Dec. 11.  I'll be the one with the yellow marked "white" polar
bear on my shoulder.  Stop me, say hello, share your love for ferrets with
me.  My name is Dee.  All greetings are welcome as I am new in town and
hope to make some new friends at this show.  I'm hoping to still be in time
for registration to show my first ferret in my 6 year ferret history.  Wish
us luck!

~ Dee, Mooch, 'Spresso, Breezely Bruin, Charles, Dash & Vera