From:
Lady Carlisle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 11:53:39 -0400
Folks,

I am happy to report that the deaf ferret we picked up at Petco yesterday
was here for 2 hours, and then he went to his forever home with my niece
Shelby.  She named him Bandit, and she is absolutely in love.  Bandit
fell asleep in her lap (after two hours of intense play with my husband
and me!).  They are bonding nicely.  She decided, without prompting, to
keep a daily log of Bandit's activities.  (I'll encourage her to keep
notes about his weight, eating habits, etc, as well.)

My sister-in-Law, Shelby's Mom, already has a ferret named Musky.  Bandit
is living with him in a deluxe, four-level Super Pet home.  The two of
them are already enjoying brotherly activities, and Musky is showing
Bandit all of the incredibly fun ferret things he can do in their house.

All in all, a happy beginning; It's what we all hoped for, and he got it
in spades!

GEC @};~ and the Three Musteteers; Athos {Mischief}, Porthos {Kaos} and
Aramis {Trouble}