From:
Jay Dave Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 19:52:04 PDT
I'm curious as to whether or not we have been blessed with a computer virus
via the FML?

Today's issue (19 Sep) included an inserted message from Mr. Inigo Montoya
saying that I had killed his father and should 'prepare to die.' I have
begun having some unexplained problems with my system and don't know whether
= to attibute them to age (of the system, not me -- I'm just a kid of 63!),
or to Mr. Montoya.  If Mr. Montoya has passed along an infection, I'd be
very happy to render him the same service that he claims I rendered his
father!  <G>.

So far the fuzzy and the folks aren't affected, just the computer.
Hope all is well for tonight's issue.
Best Regards, Dave Watson   [log in to unmask]

[Moderator's note: That's the way I got the post... some signature lines
are a little strange, but I usually leave them alone.  BIG]