From:
Linda Decelles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 13:06:05 -0600
I know this info was given during the past year and I thought I saved it -
but can't find it.  someone posted information on a women in Pet Co upper
management (animal welfare?) who can be contacted about problems.  I need
that info quickly for some Pet Co employees.  Our local Pet Co has been
changed as to the region they are in and they are making some rules that
are going to lead to some serious problems with their big birds.
Employees are getting nowhere at the District or Regional level - they
need to go higher up to avoid one specific person - who seems to be
causing the most problems (the Regional loss provention head).

Linda
and my son, Norman, & the 9 furry heart stealers:
Frisky, Sassy,  May, Rascal, Bandit, Saint Patrick, Mittens, Curious
George, ?? (the new one)
from Lawrence, KS
with Baby and Handsome watching from the Rainbow Bridge