From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2009 00:11:17 -0400
I usually ignore Mr Lipinski's posts, but read it after reading
Alexandra's. I don't know where we all go to after death, and I'm
not very religious. But I cry when my ferrets die. Although I do not
usually ask that my ferrets be greeted at the bridge when their eyes
close for the last time, my veterinarian very kindly always sends me
the "Rainbow Bridge letter" which I always read to remind myself that
humans care about their loved ones whether ferret or human. When I feel
down about ferret illnesses I read the Bridge greeters postings and I
feel happier knowing they help the people who ask them to escort the
ferrets across the Bridge.

Any message, whether from the hereafter, from an inspirational bridge
greeter, or received in the night in dreams where ferrets remind us of
their past time with us, is a solace to us left behind. I truly admire
the Bridge greeters for what they do, and SaraFerret, Pie O'Pah, and
Bridge greeter 421 truly do a wonderful thing by greeting the ferrets.

Mr. Lipinski obviously has too much time on his hands, not much in the
way of human sensitivity, and a warped sense of humor. I feel sorry for
him.

M.A.F.