Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 06:30:52 -0500
Hi everyone.  I adopted a baby kit yesterday.  She is a 7-8 week old
butterscotch (I think).  No name yet.  She is playful, curious, &
(knock-wood) using the litter box consistently.  She is very petite and
adorable.  She is butterscotch colored with a light butterscotch mask.
Her legs and tail are a deep chocolate color.  Her body & belly are
butterscotch.

I went shopping yesterday and stopped by the mall pet shop.  They just
got in some babies.  I went to look at them.  I did not plan to purchase
any.  I looked into the cage and this little gal raced toward me.  I
picked her up then put her back into the cage.  She raced toward me again
at full speed knocking bigger ferrets out of her way.  Once I held her
she gentle kissed and bit at my fingers.  She chose me :-).

When we got home I put her into her new bedroom.  She explored, ate a
little dinner, and found the sleep sack on the floor.  She slept with her
head out of it, body inside it.  It looked like she was sleeping under a
blanket on a bed...lol.

Well, just wanted to share my news,
Brian.