From:
"Bohaty, Dawn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 08:33:07 -0500
I know that this is a mailing list for Ferret lovers, but I can't help
but post the lost of a beloved friend.  I lost my Cocker Spaniel Missie
on August 21st.  She helped me round up the ferts when I had them out of
the cage for their exercise.  She was a beloved friend and will truly be
missed.

Also a note to the people on the Labor Day card exchange.  I have not
forgotten you!!  My sister went into pre-mature labor last week and I
became an Aunt 10 weeks before I was suppose to.  I will still be mailing
out my cards, just wanted to let you know why there was a delay.

Hope all is well with all fuzzies.

Dawn, Earnhardt, Cuddles and Nibbles