Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 05:34:27 -0800
Hi FML FOLKS:

If I have neglected to answer e-mails of anyone contacting me regarding
ferret products for Russian orphans, Dena, Floyd Marie, or sales with a
portion donated to ferret and other charities, and you are still
interested, please contact me and let me know.  I don't want to miss
anybody.  If you have donated or plan to donate to Dena's or Floyd
Marie's funds, contact me directly and/or through Elizabeth Ward or Carrie
(Mrs. Queen), and I will arrange to send you a ferret hammock, blanket or
sleep sack as my thank you gift for donating to these emergency funds.
Your help is a blessing and deeply appreciated.

Take care all,

Alecia