From:
Sherry Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 21:17:11 -0500
Hello, all you happy fuzzlovers!

We were just putting the kids into the cage for the night.  They had found
respective places to sleep, Chumba in the couch, and Dessie under the stove
(more ferret proofing to come :/ ) and they were both still sleepy when we
got them out, so I got one of those rare cuddle moments.  It was so sweet
to hug and pet our little fur balls who are usually in constant motion.  I
was just so overcome with love for them.  There really isn't anything else
I've ever felt like fuzzy love.  Happy Holidays, and lots of Dooks and hugs
to all.

Sherry