Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 20:18:51 EST
(I have permission to fwd and post the following.  Please respond to Renee
if you can help out...Shari Gunter)

Two ferrets were brought to me on little notice.

Sam & Spike joined us on Friday.  They are both underweight and I have no
idea what they were eating.  They are eating a blend of 8-in-1 Ultimate and
Iams now and I am trying to fatten them up.

Sam is an albino (1.4#) female - like Blackie's cagemate.  She is about 4
years old and adorable.  Spike is a 6 yr old male sable.  Their coats are
not in the best shape due to diet, and they are underweight, but in good
health.

They come with a HUGE cage and we have toys and bedding.  They are getting
better about the litter box.  (They didn't know what one was from the cage
setup.) They are eating well and are very active and playful.  Due to their
ages and recent moves I don't want them to have to be moved several times.

Bottom line.  I can't properly care for 6 critters right now.  Mine need
increased attention at the moment, too, due to Li'l Girl's health.  Trying
to keep all of these guys is not fair to any of them.

I will be offline, but can be reached at (252)439-0910. Thanks.

Renee :)
in Greenville, North Carolina