Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 14:00:05 -0400
This has a happy ending.  After informing my friend I wanted to retrieve my
ferrets' remains because I felt they were no longer welcome, she assured me
that no one has touched the graves and that they can remain there as long
as I wish.  She even said the husband is going to put up a little fence
around them.  She must have really put her foot down after she learned how
upset I was.  He is supposed to call me to apologize.  Some people just
don't think before they act, and his actions probably would have cost a
friendship as I can't keep my mouth shut.  But now I won't say anything so
my friend isn't caught in the middle.  Her husband likes to have his own
way and can be overbearing, but he does treat her well and she is happy
with him, so that is all that matters.  I just wish I didn't get an insight
into the selfish side of him.  And my ferrets will be moved when I do
acquire property.  Thanks to all who responded and Chance says to stay cool
in this awful heat.

Moxie and Chance