From:
"A. Abate/C. Kinsey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 18:02:37 -0400
We recently posted a free offer for literature on adrenal diagnosis/surgery
and care options.  We have had a substantial response.  The scope of the
information has grown to include post operative care and how to deal with
several situations which your vet-surgeon may encournter during this
surgery.  We would like to re-offer this free package, hoping it will help
to guide ferret owners who suspect this problem and want to know what the
options are.  Please send a stamped, self-addressed business envelope to:
Ferret Rescue of the Western States, 140 W. 29th St., Suite 191, Pueblo, CO
81008.  A small donation will be helpful in covering our copying costs, but
it is not necessary.  To people who have written, we are filling orders as
quickly as possible.  Thanks for your patience.

  Ferret Rescue of the Western States