Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:17:15 EDT
Sue is the official letter writer.  She is also on the board.  She reads
the FML, and is one of those people who is down to earth, decent, kind,
gentle, and honorable.  She has a lot of energy, and is doing what she
can to help the shelter of GCFA.  I think she is doing a wonderful job.

Sue can only write a thank you to all of you if she is given your name
and address from others at GCFA.

So if you wrote your name and address in a note and placed it with your
gift, and have not received a thank you letter yet-please E-mail me.  I
WANT TO KNOW.

Let me know what the gift was, when you mailed it, and your name and
address.

If any changes still need to be made-YOU need to be the ones to let me
know.

You realize that donations to this shelter or the Midwest Bird and Exotic
Animal Hospital in the GCFA name is a tax write off.  Yes?????

I have now spent a minimum of $1600. to help the shelter in the last 11
months.  You had better believe that I need a letter from GCFA for my
accountant.  That is not why I donated.  But there is no excuse for not
being given proof I donated to a shelter that will allow me a tax
deduction.

So please let me know your name and address if you have not received a
thank you letter yet.  It will not have been Sues fault.  But it will
mean we still have a problem elsewhere that MUST be corrected.

I will let you all know what I learn.  Honesty is really important to me.
Thank you letters as expressions of real gratitude that we all certainly
feel here?  are really important to send out.

Some people have said-I do not want a thank you letter.  That is fine.I
have let others know this.  But one of the things I am proudest of is a
Certificate from a shelter awarded to me for my continued support.  It
sits on my bulletin board bold as life.  I never cover it over with other
info.  It means a lot to me.

Lisette