Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:53:38 EDT
HI ALL-
I recently lost contact with the group because i had my computer gutted
out.  Im trying to reach 2 members:

Lisa (upstate NY) with her 4 girls-lisa-i hope you read this!  Please
email me with your address-ill post mine.

And Jimmy-big monk in long island-queens.  Jimmy-if your reading this
also-email me your address so we can get back in touch!  Thanks all.

My latest addition to my family-Gizmo-"gizzy girl" has only befriended 2
other ferts, rockie and sandie-both females.  The other 7 havent taken a
liking to her!  Its so hard to give seperate playtimes for them.  But i do
what i have to do.  I would really like them all to get along but im at a
loss.  Anyone have any ideas?  When i try and introduce gizzy to the gang
i tried it one on one and still the others try and they try to attack her.
I never knew they could be vicious.  And overall they are all so sweet and
affectionate.  I just dont understand why they refuse to accept her.
Anyway-any ideas would be welcome.

Thanks
And Lisa,Jimmy-plz eamil me asap. Thanks
Kelly n the gang