From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:43:07 -0400
The Nov/Dec Issue of Ferrets Magazine highlighted two products we are
promoting to help with our hospice residents & education programs.
Please see the Ferrets Magazine for illustrations/ photos of these
great products!

1. Engraved Ferret Design Irish Coffee Mug Set
Designed by Ferret Wise shelter mom Alicia, this dishwasher-safe,
two-mug set features Coco the blaze and Nicky the chocolate ferrets.
Suggested retail price: $19.95 plus $8.95 shipping. Optional insurance
is an additional $1.65. Proceeds benefit Ferret Wise. Contact: Ferret
Wise, PO Box 561, Marlborough, NH 03445 ;
<http://www.ferretwise.org/>

2.
Matted Winged Ferret Print
Beautiful limited reproduction of an original pastel painting by artist
and ferret educator Alicia Drakiotes. Proceeds benefit the education
programs at Ferret Wise in Marlborough, NH. To order, mail payment of
$24 plus $5.45 postage via USPS Priority mail. Optional insurance is
an additional $1.65. Contact: Ferret Wise - ferret print, P.O. Box 561,
Marlborough, NH 03455;
<http://www.ferretwise.org/>

We do appreciate the kind support to Ferret Wise over the years and
hope to continue to make a difference for ferrets in the future!

Thanks so much,
Alicia , hospice Mom  educator
Ferret Wise is a 501c3 organization.