From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 19:48:48 -0800
As I always do when the Ferrets of the FML Calendar comes out, I put a
few up on Ebay with the proceeds going to different shelters.  If you've
not yet ordered your 2004 Ferrets of the FML Calendar and would like to
help out one of these shelters, please check out the auctions listed
below:

For Jean Caputo-Lee at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2977502900

Troy Lynn Eckert at Ferret Family Services:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2977503583

For Rebecca McFarlane and her Sanctuary:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2977503985

Chere McCoy at Ferret Friends of Indian River County:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2977504431

These are only three day auctions- all ending Wednesday night.  Be sure
to get your bids in early!!

Thanks!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters