From:
Jayne Drahos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:12:19 -0800
Hey all
I'm one of those that sit and lurk here on the FML.  I have had my baby
for 3 months now and am enjoying her too much..  She certainly keeps all
of us laughning.  But that's not why i'm writing.  Sadly enough i'm
writing because of a new nieghbor that has a male and a female.  The
female is not just a biter..  she CHOMPS!  I have offered to work with her
to see if I couldn't mellow her out.  and the human boy has agreed.  It has
gone on so long that she now has started biting her campanion and needs to
be seperated.  My questions are this..  What are my best approaches to
handling her?  She'll bite anything that comes her way.And just for my own
references..  Are there any Ferret shelters here in Washington?  I know of
one in Eugene Oregon. but that's 8 hours away.  I live in the Seattle/Tacoma
area .

Nibbles and slave Jayne