From:
Christina Pertz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:59:01 -0500
www.FerretHarmony.com Ferret Forum is hosting a raffle to raise money
to purchase a Title Sponsorship at the AFA sanctioned New Castle Ferret
Club's Ferret Show being hosted in April 2011. All proceeds from this
raffle will go directly to sponsoring the Title. Any funds leftover
after the purchase will be directly donated to the New Castle Ferret
Club to support their efforts to rescue ferrets and get them to forever
homes.

The RAFFLE WEBSITE can be found here:
http://littledookersferretbedding.webs.com/ferretharmonyraffle.htm

Raffle tickets are $1 and $2 each depending on the basket. The raffle
begins February 14th and ends March 7th! Buy your tickets now!!

Please help support our cause and check out some of our awesome items!
To name just a few items you could win: Crinkle Tunnels by Staci,
Little Dookers Play Mat, a custom ferret from Scrivener's Retreat, Mary
Kay items, signed ferret art prints by Jasmine Becket-Griffin, Twilight
themed items, and a gift certificate to RODENT PRO!

Please visit New Castle Ferret Club's website for show information:
http://www.ncferretclub.com/

Please consider purchasing tickets for our wonderful cause! We accept
PayPal. If you have any questions, feel free to email me directly:

Thanks!

--
Christina Pertz