Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 04:45:38 EST
>From:     Pat Stauffer <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Sad and cute CA Se  Otters
>
>http://www.kqed.org/quest/television/view/25

This is indeed a sad tale Pat, but thanks for putting it up. Believe it
or not some Congresspersons are actually in denial there are ecological
problems, real problems. Some of them will remain unresolved if we
don't act now. I know everyone on this list loves animals and nature.
So why not take a bit of time to make your concerns known to whoever
represents you in Congress. An "I will not vote for you again if you do
not support ecological change" goes a long way toward waking them up.

Warmly ~
Mary
missing Calvin/loving Bandit, Flower, Snickers, Miss Jazzy and
Ling-ling (I really didn't name Flower, she came from the humane
society with that name and she is snow white like a white lotus
blossom...sort of fits!)