From:
Nancy Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 23:57:10 EDT
Just wanted to drop a note and say how much I enjoyed the Sunday night
ferret meetup here in Colorado which featured BobC.  The man has an
endless supply of energy, and can make hours pass like minutes when he
is talking about ferrets.  And talk he did.  Five hours worth, with our
small audience hanging on every word.  It is kind of ironic that the
latest main thread here is regarding kibbled food and which is the best.
Please try to find (either at the symposium or elsewhere), a way to hear
Bob C talk about his research on ferrets eating kibble.  The debate will
surely become moot, after you see and hear his findings.  His dedication
to our little guys is unmatched, and pretty unbelievable.  I feel
priviledged to have been able to partake of this private educational
opportunity.

Thanks Amanda!!  Thank you Bob C for taking time to give us the benefit
of your time, energy and research.

Nancy in Colorado