From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 23:24:20 -0500
Dear list readers--

We have very recently been informed of a situation in PA.  There are 20
plus ferrets in need of immediate re homing due to irreversible changes
in a family situation.

Many of these ferrets are older ferrets.  Ferret Wise is unable to travel
and absorb these ferrets but will act as a liason in the re-homing
p[rocess.  If you can absorb several ferrets into your home and are in
the PA area please contact us at the above email address.

We are doing what we can to resolve this situation while the ferrets
still have some means and a roof over their heads.  We realize that PA
shelters are taxed and would like to refer the ferrets for permanent
placement.

Please contact us and let us know what you anticipate you might be able
to provide a PERMANENT home for.

We will work with the individual to determine which ferrets can go
singly or in pairs for the best possible transfer.

Thansk

Alicia
www.ferretwise.org