From:
julie johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2011 23:07:18 -0600
As most of you have already read the story concerning The Ferret Villa
Shelter ran by Cindy and Tom Scheidt, most of you will know them as the
creators of The Tower of Fun. Both Cindy and Tom are two of the most
loving, generous people you could meet. They never hesitate to help a
shelter in need or individual ferret owners, and always donate their
wonderful Tower of Fun to many raffles over the years. I could go on
and on about all they have done but the priority here is they need our
help. Their shelter has been hit with the H1N1 virus and every little
ferret has been infected. They have lost one sweet little boy Apollo to
this horrific virus. They have spent day and night administering Sub-Q
fluids, meds, syringe feedings, and many trips to the vet for nebulizer
treatments. Their vet bill is 7,500.00 and the battle is far from over.
As you can imagine, they are mentally and physically exhausted but
their love for these guys gives them the will to keep going.

We currently have a fundraiser going to help their needs , bringing
the vet bill down (God willing to a zero balance), additional meds and
breathing treatments.
www.villaferretsfundraiser.com

The fundraiser is using Google checkout to avoid the problems with
paypal. It is very simple to use, you just create a google account, and
you can use your credit card or debit card. Sorry for any inconvenience
this may cause, but Paypal leaves us no choice. You may also choose
payment by post, this option is for snail mail.

We have a contact tab at the top left hand corner of the home page.
Please, if you have any questions or concerns contact me, Julie
Johnson at [log in to unmask]

I am the creator of the fundraiser site and I can help walk you through
if need be.

I also want to thank all the wonderful people that donated such great
prizes. Please check it out, great prizes for everyone

--
Crazyferretmom  (julie johnson) and the 11 fuzzbutts
In Memory of Sidney Sue, Slinky, Allie Boy, Polo Man, Roscoe,

Gone in body, not spirit.

Please check out my NEW website, affordable, top quality ferret
bedding & ferrety items. The ferret's choice has moved, still working
on it but several pages are up and running.

<http://www.theferretschoice.com/>
New Site Check it out

facebook (julie medley johnson)