From:
Wendy Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2010 12:02:48 -0400
For several years I was a free lance hair dresser/educator/platform
artist for an international hair care company that P&G purchased back
in 2005. The original company I represented was known in the hair care
industry as an industry leader among professional products. Once the
rumors and eventual buy out from P&G happened my colleagues and I
worried that the integrity for the hair care and the quality of
advanced education would evaporate once P&G took over. Our group of
artist were addressed by active president of the former company
assuring us that P&G wasn't going to change the core values of the
product and education. That P&G acquired our company to get it's foot
into the professional hair care market and only wants to get behind
our brand and help.

2 weeks after that inspirational speech I received an email that the
former president of the co had resigned. Shortly after that I received
notice of many changes in how under the new ownership my role as an
artist/educator would be changing. That's when I decided to leave.

The quality and look of my once beloved hair care line has changed for
the worse, I've noticed over the years. I'm REALLY bummed out about
EVO. We have been feeding EVO mixed with totally ferret complete for a
while now. Our ferrets love it. We've been feeding EVO to our cats for
a couple years now. I'm not looking forward to finding a replacement.
But I assure you, I will as I don't trust P&G to keep the same quality
ingredients that EVO had.

Just my experience....

Wendy
Riley, Ahkee, Diggy, Agatha, Tink, Junior, Baxter, Teddy Bear the Tank,
Meeko, Polly Prissy Pants.
Missing Louie, Cholo, Annabelle, Hanky, and Bedlam