From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 08:41:12 -0500
Sandee, PLEASE be sure that my Tazy Boy receives this letter from me,
Thank you for showing him around and introducing him to some very special
fuzzies!!!!!!!  :-)

My Dearest Tazy,
Oh how I miss you so!!!!  You were the love of my life, my special boy :-)
I know that you are no longer suffering and have made alot of friends at
the bridge!!!!

It doesn't seem the same around here without you, Trouble has been looking
everywhere for you and has been kind of moping around.  He has finally
started eating again and wrestling with Joey and Rosy some, but he is not
up to full steam yet!!!!  I know that you wouldn't want him to make himself
sick and I will let him know that!!!!!

I want to THANK YOU so very much for giving me the most WONDERFUL 3.5 years
of my life!!!!  I know the pain and emptiness will lessen in time, but it
will never completely go away!!!!!  I will ALWAYS shed tears for you my
SPECIAL BOY!!!!!

Grandma Rosy, Ricky, and Aunty Susie also miss you terribly and are
grieving right along with me!!!!  You were also there SPECIAL BOY!!!!!
They send there love to you and want you to know how very much they miss
you too!!!!!

Oh yes, Rosy and Joey also miss you in there own special way, but I know
you were the closest with Trouble and they are helping him to lessen the
pain of your absence!!!!!!

PLEASE stay warm and happy at the bridge, and I promise you that one day
we will meet again, and I do so look forward to that day!!!!!!! :-)

Take care my SPECIAL BOY and know that you are LOVED!!!!!!

WITH ALL OUR LOVE,

MOM, GRANDMA, RICKY, AUNTY SUSIE, AND WHATS LEFT OF THE TERRIBLE TWO'S
GANG, TROUBLE, ROSY, AND BABY JOEY!!!!!! :-)  WE MISS YOU!!!!!