From:
Ron Ackermann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1992 10:26:37 -0500
Our seven-month old female, Amber, has developed a biting problem
that we can't seem to break.  She doesn't bite my wife or myself, but
every one else who tries to pet/touch her she sinks her teeth into.
She doesn't just nip people, she literally sinks her teeth in and then
hangs on until her jaws are pried apart.  She doesn't seem to be angry or
afraid, in fact she looks her normal charming self, right up to the instant
she chomps down.  So far none of our friends are willing to be used as
training devices for anti-bite therapy.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Also, could someone please tell me what a ferret hammock is, how to
build one or where to buy one?  I read about them here in the newsletter
but I haven't found anyone around here who knows what they are.  Thanks
for any info.