Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:29:53 -0700
I have just rejoined the list after a several year hiatus in order
to help a young man find a loving home for his ferrets.  The ferrets
reside in the Baltimore, MD area.  There is:

1 albino male  approx. 5 years old
1 sable male   approx. 4 years old
1 sable female approx. 4 years old

All ferrets reside in 4 story cage together.  The cage will go with the
ferrets.  I believe the sables are a bonded pair.  The kids need shots,
but are in good health and are not biters.  Their owner is going away
to college and needs to find a loving home for his kids.  Ideally, he'd
like them to go together, but I am sure he is flexible.

If you are interested, please contact Andrew by email at
[log in to unmask] or by phone 410-592-7759.

I have no further info on the animals, so please do not contact me
directly.  I know what a caring group this is and I sincerely hope
that these ferrets will find a home with one or more of the members.
I myself adopted 3 of my 5 current ferrets through this very list.

Thanks for your help!

Kelly Z.