From:
dfrazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 12:38:50 -0400
Hi Everyone...

Most of you have heard from time to time about a ferret that was a Mack
truck of a fuzzy... Really Huge!  but somehow when you try to track one
down you just can't seem to actually find anyone with some available to
you.  Pet Stores will tell you your crazy.. that an 8 lb plus ferret would
have to be a freak or someone's fantasy.. they just don't get that big!

Weeeell, yes they do!!!  and we here at the shelter have some of them
available.  most are already altered and are up to date on shots and
looking for their own special family to come for them..  any not yet
altered can be easily here or we can make a contractual agreement to do it
later after you have the ferret home.  none are early alters with all the
probable health concerns early alters are very prone to have when adults.

so....
If you want a really exceptional ferret and want to have one of those
shelter ferrets everyone says are so neat and that its a good thing to do
for ethical and moral reasons too..  give us a call at (804) 946-2781.  a
short call can fill you in on these really LARGE fuzzies..  these kids are
under 5 months at this time so they are not even full grown yet and are
still kits in spite of their exceptional size..  and boy are they
Healthy!!!

a normal sized fuzzy [better might be regular sized fuzzy] is fun to watch..
but these guys don't just climb the couch and soon..  they also have a look
and size that makes you wonder when climbing on thew couch is going to
become stashing the couch in the favorite hide hole <ggg>

References and verification of size and so on available on request..

its exciting to have more fuzzies than folks for a change..  and to have
some really neat fuzzies with these huge kids as a special group is really
totally nifty.  finally we can say..  why yes we do have ferets available
for adoption..  instead of well, yes, we do sometimes have a few available
but its not real often and we do have a waiting list..  so we are doing our
own Joy Dance around here.

Happy Fuzzies!

dayna and the woozles

The MMOMM Ferret Rescue and Shelter has a new name...
The Sandeborne Institute, Inc. {501C]  http://www.sandeborne.org
You can help the ferrets at the Sandeborne Institute by visiting
iGive will donate $2.00 to the shelter for each person who joins.
Membership is free, and there is no obligation to iGive or the shelter.
All registration info is kept Private.   *Thank you from all the fuzzies!*