Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2011 00:54:38 -0500
Below is the list of the top placing ferrets (and their owners) for
AFA's 2010 Specialty Ferret of the Year Awards. Congratulations to all
the finalists!

Ferrets are listed in order of their name - not by any placement.

To be eligible for Specialty Ferret of the Year the ferret must have
shown in at least four (4) AFA sanctioned ferret shows in the calendar
year. It also helps if the ferret consistently places well at each
show.

Once again if you have a ferret who you think should be one of the top
placing in their specialty class, please contact me directly at my
[log in to unmask] email address. Winners will be announced at
AFA's Third Annual Awards Banquet, Friday, March 18th at the Holiday
Inn Conference Center in York, PA. More information on the banquet and
AFA's 2011 Spring Nationals Ferret Competition can be found on the AFA
website www.ferret.org.

Albino/Dark-Eyed White Specialty

FSF's Little Willie of NAF - Pat & Bill Highley
Possum - Tamara Delp
Valentino - Pamela Hines

Black Mitt/Black Roan Mitt Specialty

JBF's Kirby - Doreen Anderson
SHD's Kooper's Mint Gin Fizz - Elizabeth Adams
HTF's Lace 'Em Up of GFX - Julie Bender

Black Sable Specialty

JBF's Booty Call (Calli) - Vickie McKimmey
FPWC's Marion - Susan Mentzer & Joe Hahn
GFX's Sin City Strip Teaser - Renee Dierfield

Blaze/Mutt/Panda Specialty

Augustus of THHG - Rob & Lynn Toole
Buddy of THHG - Rob & Lynn Toole
Trinity of THHG - Rob & Lynn Toole

Champagne Specialty *

RN's Boo Boo - Michael Skidmore & Leya Perez

Chocolate Specialty *

FPWC's Lunar Weasel - Susan Mentzer & Joe Hahn
Taco - Joann O'Toole

* Champagne and Chocolate will be a combined award in 2011 due to low
entry participation.

Mitt Specialty

SHD's Kooper's Mint Gin Fizz - Elizabeth Adams
HTF's Lace Em Up of GFX - Julie Bender
SHD's Say I Won't Gunner of FSF - Kay Amrine

Physically Challenged Specialty

FF's Devon - Shelly McAllister
RN's Footloose and Fancy Free - Dr. Ruth Heller
PFH's Tater Tot - Erin & Jamie Helms

Point Specialty

FPWC's Champ of THHG - Rob & Lynn Toole
FPWC's Korbel - Susie Mentzer & Joe Hahn
FPWC's Mondo Weasel - Peggy Martin

Roan Specialty

Chingachook of FP - Jessie Molan
Grizel - Joann O'Toole
PFH's Tater Tot - Erin & Jamie Helms

Sable Specialty

SH's Jubilation - SH/Sally Heber
Mr. Binky - Pamela Hines
SNF's Sienna of FPWC - Susie Mentzer & Joe Hahn

Shelter Specialty

Possum - Tamara Delp
Buddy of THHG - Rob & Lynn Toole
Holly of THHG - Rob & Lynn Toole

Super Senior Specialty

Possum - Tamara Delp
JBF's Thunderclap (TC) - Vickie McKimmey
DOT's Zoppini Firenze of FPK - Suzanne Hamilton

Vickie

Vickie McKimmey

Director of Shows and Special Events
American Ferret Association, Inc.