From:
Greg Hindley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:57:32 EST
Hello all,
Max the Ferret is a snoop.  He climbs under the dresser in our bedroom and
then up the back to sleep in whatever drawers he sees fit.  There are 7.
He has done this for many months now and we just let him do as he pleases.
Last night Tammy my wife noticed that there were small parasites in all the
drawers.  The are not worms that I have seen before but look to be black or
brown in color and 1/8th to 1/4 inch long.  They are living in the clothes
without moisture so I don't think they are and intestinal parasite.  Maybe
Im wrong.  They almost look like tiny tiny silverfish or centipedes or
something.  Hope someone can help.  My wife is 4 months pregnant and we
don't want any weird things crawling around in her unmentionables drawer
ect.  I am washing all clothes now and vacuuming the dresser.  Will spray a
little bleach to kill any organisms left.  Any info on this would be
appreciated by all.

Thanks in advance,
Greg, Tammy, Mike, Zec, Max the ferret and Grace Jones the spider.