From:
ferretdamce83 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:52:33 -0500
I'm trying to find ferret-theme Christmas cards. Using a search engine
is rather hopeless. If you sell ferrety Christmas cards, send me a
personal email. Please include the link to the appropriate page of your
website. If you don't have a clear detailed description of the pict on
the card on the webpage, please include it in the email; I am visually
impaired, so the more description, the more I understand what you are
trying to sell. Sorry this post is terse, but I've spent a long day
fighting with my computer. I've come out ahead, unless you count that
the computer is the only one not hurting from a full-day encounter.
Maybe I wasn't the only one having trouble with Amazon.com today? I
really should invest in a new computer chair. Sigh.

With weariness,
Lori in Ohio