From:
FerretsR1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 17:17:31 EST
I'm the new shelter that the Killian's were referring to.

Ferrets R#1 Shelter and Rescue
Faith Hood
703-998-3151

I do not breed.  I will take in or find foster homes for any unwanted ferret
in Northern Virginia.  I have tried to set up an extensive back up system in
case of overloading.  Since I'm just starting, I haven't hit all of the
county shelters, vets etc to get my name around.  I've been a AFA member for
years and owned ferrets for 13 years.  My son is helping in the operation
and is also ferret knowledgable.

Faith