From:
Rhiannon Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 15:24:41 -0600
Hello all!

I have a couple of questions-I guess they would need to be answered by
someone who has been there more than anything else.  I'm going to skip the
story about giving up my biter, but F.Y.I she is no longer with us:( (thanks
for evyones help) Good part is I have two others that I took home=3 ferrets
now!  The two news ones are great.  Both Marshall farms- Sugar is a female
black silver mitt 10 mo old and Snowy is a male albino one and half years
old to go along with my Bandit (sable two years from private breeder) We
were unsure of how they all would get along as my Bandit was a breeder (or
intended to be so) and just got neutered not too long before I got him, so
it was an unsure thing.  (is also not descented and he poofs continuously
and needs to be so!!) Well, they get along great-here comes the question:))
The first night they were together Sugar was grooming Bandit after he went
to sleep, Snowy was not in the bed I assumed because he wanted his own bed
as he is still feeling icky from the slime.(actually doing tons!!  better)
Last night it looked like snowy wanted to get in the bed but bandit 'said'
no so he went to the hammock and bandit starting grooming sugar.  I'm just
wondering if this is something I should worry about-they all play great
together but it seems as if snowy is the outsider when bed time comes.  Is
he going to get lonely, will it pass?  Please help.

Thanks and sorry for the length!     Rhiannon K