From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 1995 00:49:19 PST
I thought I would toss out an idea:

I know we tend to enjoy our comfortable little corner of
Cyberspace known as the FML.  It is natural to want to protect
it.  But I think many of you might want to remember why we are here.

I think it is for the Ferrets, not ourselves.  If just ONE PERSON
takes better care of just ONE FERRET because they were able to
read the FML in a News Group, then why not?  The more chances
a person has to find the right information, the more chances they
will be good parents and we will not find a poor Ferret in a
shelter.

Consider this when thinking about expanding the FML.

Having said that, I really like it here, and I hope if things DO
CHANGE, an effort will be made to preserve the CHARM of the FML.

D.E.  Brea, CA