From:
Ann Badnadge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 09:17:06 -0000
For all  those who have experienced the same thing.......And as a
warning to others   J

There was a time he called me, My love.  My sweet.  My dear.
But all those days of sweet talk, for me are gone I fear.
Then I found an hair upon his coat, just the other day.
And it was long and gingery blond.  Whilst mine are short and grey.

I've seen him pouring over photographs, a glazed look in his eyes.
And when they are not together, all I hear are soulful sighs.
"Get divorced." my friends advise.  But those hard steps it does not merit.
It's just that my dearest husband, has lost his heart to our new ferret.

Loud dooks to all ferret lovers..Eggy Annie