From:
Modern Ferret Magazine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 21:57:59 -0600
>From:    Robb Fisher <[log in to unmask]>

>I suggest that you contact one of the Long Island rescues or "Modern
>Ferret"magazine or "Parrots of the World" & ask what vet they use.

Hi!

Us Modern Ferrets use Massapequa Pet Vet (516) 797-VETS.  Dr. Ned Horowitz
is in charge and we love him.  The best recommendation I can give is: We
use him for our ferrets.  (Even though we now live an hour away from him.)
Dr. Ned always says Hi to the ferrets & gives them a hug before doing
anything else.  We have also brought our ferrets many times to Dr.
Stephanie Ulrich there.  Dr. Ned is very particular about the quality of
care he provides - which includes the quality of the other veterinarians
and staff there.

There are some other good ferret veterinarians on Long Island, to get more
info call A Ferret Club at (516) 957-2612.

Both numbers can be found in their respective advertisements in Modern
Ferret.

- Eric

Modern Ferret Magazine - For ferret owners. By ferret owners.
Mary & Eric Shefferman & the fuzzies: Sabrina, Marshmallow,
Knuks, Trixie, Bosco da Gama, Balthazar, Cauliflower, and Koosh
http://www.modernferret.com