Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:55:05 -0600
This is my 1st time writing here.My ferret Buster is going to have his
1st chemotherapy treatment Tuesday.PLEASE pray for him.He's had 10
seizures in the last week & is @ least 8+ years old.He had surgery a year
ago to remove the tumor.However, as we know it comes back.He had maybe 5
good months before his blood glucose was back in the 50's and since then
as low as in the30's.We made the decision that "enough was enough" last
week after my poor baby had gone through so many seizures.The last one
happened 11/2 hours after the previous seizure.I called my doctor to let
them know "it was his time".They informed of a new chemotherapy treatment
for insulinomas that so far has only been used on dogs & not ferrets.
However they wanted to try this with my ferret.I should also mention that
Buster appears to be otherwise healthy.His energy is of course low but
otherwise gets around ( even goes up & down the staircase) for an old
guy.He's a real trooper however want as much support possible for him.
PLEASE PRAY FOR BUSTER.

Sondra Pulford
Texas Shoppers Network, Inc.
'Working together to improve your bottom line'
713-984-7631 / 1-877-465-6656
http://www.texasshoppersnetwork.com