From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 21:22:42 EST
Power & Motoryacht <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I keep reading about rice boxes for digging in.  I would like to know the
>pros and cons of this because I know my babies would "love" it.  I just
>keep wondering if they eat it will it swell in their tummy?  Will it get
>in their eyes, ears, etc?  Is there something better.

Hi,

Personally, I'm nervous about using rice.  I have a very big bin that I
keep my clean wood stove pellets (for litter boxes) in.  I leave the top
off and let my guys dig in that.  They have never yet gone to the bathroom
there.  They just get in and dig until they feel they've dug the right
hole.  Then they move on to other things and another will come and dig.

Kim and the Fuzzy 6