From:
"Phyllis A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:50:27 -0500
Holly I hope this might me of some comfort.  We had a dog stolen once.
He got loose form that person and wondered back home.  It took him at
least a week, but it seem like 3 or 4 months.  I am living proof it can
happen.  I guess that it is like pets that get left behind and some how
they find their way home, even if it is miles away.  My dad had one of
those.

It would be good to put poster up, not only in your area but all over
around you.  If your dog would escape or if someone would see him in a
yard, they could let you know.

I am praying for you and your dog.

Phyllis and the Wigglies: Generosity, Grace and Joey (Joy)
In Loving Memory: Faith, Hope, Constance, Bandit and Charrity