From:
Architectural Design & Const <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:32:08 -0700
I agree 100% with Laura Holland.  Anyone who is asking for money should
not get offended when asked where it's going.  Reading on I found Judy
Cooke's post explaining her reasons for her requests.  Why couldn't these
reasons be sent to Laura Holland instead of the rude reply she recieved.
All of Laura's questions had merit and should have been answered
politely, I would have asked the same questions!

Judy, you're right, not all of us out here know what you are up to.  Your
answers to peoples questions wouldn't have to be as lengthy as your post
but they should be direct and a little more polite.  I myself am in the
business of dealing with the public and the one thing I can assure you is
arrogance and a bad attitude will adversely affect any business!  There
are a lot of calanders out there with Ferret themes so its not like you
have a monopoly.  If you want the calander to grow in popularity try
being a little more understanding with people.  After reading this I know
my opinion of the FML calander has changed and I wasn't even involved.

Mike w/ Stretch, Morgan, Stinklette, & Thor(the cat)